- Rich, dense, mild chili and cacao with nutty sesame seed flavors
- Use with chicken, beef or vegetables
- Cacao nibs, sesame seeds, cloves, cinnamon, coriander and Chimayo chili
- Prep time 15-minutes; cook time 75-minutes
- Pursuit of Spice seeks out the exotic and exquisite flavors that define the Cacao plantations of Mexico.
Whether created in a pinch by 16th century nun’s, the Aztec king Montezuma or the Mayan Indians, today every woman has her own mole recipe to pass down. Cacao the food of the gods, rich red Chimayo chili’s and toasted sesame seeds are the base for the complex flavor of this lovely dish. The culinary spice kits contain pre-measured, individual packages of pure and natural spices, a pantry list for easy shopping, and simple to follow directions to make these beautiful international recipes in your